13 Things You Didn’t Know About Steven Tyler
This Is Why We Love Steven Tyler!
There are so many reasons Aerosmith’s frontman, Steven Tyler, is one of our favorite rock entertainers on this planet! And if #8 is true, we know he’s not human. He’s too awesome to be human. But you already knew that. We are all aware of his bright, colorful outfits, his trademark scarves hanging from his mic stand, and his on-stage acrobatics… but, lets dig a little deeper, and check out some fun facts you may not know about our favorite frontman, Mr. Tyler.
We got the skinny from an earlier Rolling Stone interview in which Tyler lists some things you might not have known about him.
This is why we love Steven Tyler!!!
Fun Tyler facts!
- “I have swum with dolphins”- Steven Tyler
- Tyler has met, and hugged the first lady, Michelle Obama.
- Tyler has meditated with the Dalai Lama. (Is this just surprising to me?)
- Tyler seems to be a water baby! He loves to scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef.
- He claims he can live for two months on a good compliment. (ok- this one doesn’t surprise me)
- The singer hates leeches, but loves Koala Bears.
- With all the places this icon has been, Disney World is his idea of an ideal vacation.
- Tyler can hold his breath under water for two minutes!
- Out of all the animals to choose from, the singer had a pet raccoon and named Bandit.
- Tyler is a fan of hang-gliding. While indulging in one of his favorite activities, he enjoys picking and eating the leaves of the tops of trees.
- He believes the best way to get into a lady’s pants is to borrow her jeans! (he may be on to something…)
- Tyler believes drinking his Kangen Water out of a wine glass makes it taste better.
- He claims his son, Taj, is a bigger lady killer than he was. (sorry, Tyler… we aren’t buying it)